Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Quality of Light - California Academy of Science

While I technically went to the California Academy of Sciences, I only really went to the Steinheart Aquarium. That's what I always did when I was a kid. I don't think that I actually went into the natural history part of the museum until my class went there in middle school because I always thought that they were separate places until this visit (why didn't the school let us go to the aquarium?)







This was me as a child.









The contents of a tiger shark's stomach.



I was so happy when I saw this alligator because I thought it was the albino alligator that I spent my childhood marveling at. When I got home I found out that it is in fact not the same alligator and the image has lost a lot of its appeal to me.


One of my favorite places in the world when I was a kid.

No comments: