Saturday, December 6, 2008

48 in 24



For my 48 in 24 assignment I started taking pictures while I was hanging out with my friend and one of her classmates while they worked on a watercolor assignment. I took pictures of her paints, her work, the shops, and flowers. I tried to play with depth of field a little with the flowers and shutter speed with the fountain. When I got home there was a skunk on my patio so I captured a few images through my window.



My friend working on her project just as the sun hit the building behind us. It was really funny a few minutes before when a woman excitedly asked them if they were painting for fun and they both shot back with a harsh "no" in unison. I personally liked their paintings but I guess that while it is easy to appreciate watercolor it is not so easy to make.

No comments: